Teachers save students from MH Bomb threat

On the date 01-04-16 a stranger called Meadow Hill stating that a bomb was located in the school. The heroic teachers and principal along with the assistant principals alerted the students and evacuated the building. The students remained at Temple Hill School for safety reasons. The teachers on the buses calmed and informed the students about the bomb threat. The teachers, principals and students all worked as a team, and stood together as a family.  Here is a little message to the teachers and all the staff members.  Thank you for keeping us safe :)


 Written by:
Emily Picard and Sophie Tong
                               
                                             



12 comments:

  1. This was a very scary day for me because I was in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was really scary but were glad that were safe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also scared but thank you to faculty,teachers,and the bus drivers to be safe

      Delete
    2. it was scary but we are all ok and safe :D

      Delete
    3. the teachers and the staff and the bus drivers did get us out fast and safe

      Delete
    4. Yea it was a little scary but we are all safe because everybody worked together at MHS school

      Delete
  3. I was nerves but not scared thank you for keeping the school safe teachers and bus driver to tacking us to temple hill where it was safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie Tong
    I was not there and I am glad everyone was safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily Picard I know this is late but thanks for making me 7th grade vice president

      Delete
  5. Lol I was scared!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for saving us

    ReplyDelete