Interview with Ms. Schor by Jackson Y. & Katherine S.

Today we'll be interviewing Ms. Schor an ENL Teacher at Meadow Hill School.


   What was your first job?


   Ms. Schor: I worked at McDonald's when I was 16 years old. I remember making french fries. I didn't like it but I learned a lot.  

   How long have you been teaching?

   Ms. Schor: I've been teaching since 1993, so that's like 23 years.

   What inspired you to teach?
   
   Ms. Schor: My love of languages. I used to teach French, German even some Spanish. Not much though. But now I teach English and that's a lot of fun.
   
   What grades do you teach?
   
   Ms. Schor: I currently teach grades 3-5.
   
   Why do you enjoy teaching?
    
    Ms. Schor: It allows me to use what I love and have other people hopefully love it too. And that thing I love is language and literacy. That's why I've created space in the cafeteria for kids to read words and poems and rhymes and to inspire them to create their own.

 (If any students want to have their poetry published in the cafeteria go see Ms. Schor [room 16])


Ms. Schor

Ms. Schor with Katherine and Jackson









No comments:

Post a Comment