Dr. Watts- Delisfort By Katherine S,Sarai R, and Samantha C


       We have lots of wonderful staff members at MHS. One of our staff members is Dr. Watts- Delisfort. She has a very important job at MHS. We felt that we should interview her so we decided to reach out to her and ask if we could interview her. We interviewed her and here are some questions we got to ask.

Reporters:"What was your first job choice?"

Dr. Watts- Delisfort: "My first job choice was to be a Special Education teacher."

Reporters: "Do you like your job?"

Dr. Watts-Delisfort:" I LOVE my job. I get to work with the best faculty and staff in the district."

Reporters:" What is your job?"

Dr. Watts-Delisfort:" I am an instructional coach. I help teachers get the best out of their students."

Reporters:" What inspired you to pick this job?"

Dr.Watts-Delisfort: " I love teaching, learning, and helping others."

Reporters: "What are some future ideas for the school?"

Dr. Watts-Delisfort:" I am going to continue providing and guiding professional development opportunities for all teachers.  Also, I want to celebrate how much our students are learning and growing."



 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 

3 comments: