Interview with the librarian Ms. DePoala

Ms. Stephanie DePoala is a librarian at Meadow Hill School. She is a very important teacher at Meadow Hill because all students who  go to this school have the opportunity to pick a book to read.

 L and S- "Do you like your job?"

Ms. DePoala- "I do but at first I wanted to  become a earth science teacher."

L and S- "What do you like about your job?"

Ms. DePoala- "I like being an librarian because I get to teach and bring books to kids."

L and S- "Is your job hard?"

Ms. DePoala- "Sometimes it can be hard with keeping track of books.  I still use the Dewey Decimal system to help organize my books. I have separated the fiction books into the following genres.  Historical, sports, mystery, fantasy and realistic fiction."

L and S:  What are some things you would like to do for the students."

Ms. DePoala:  "I would like to start some book clubs."

6 comments:

  1. nice glasses and shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a have library 2 period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be really fun having a book club!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank nu for letting kids read int he library,study,and help those kids THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. more and more smart every day

    ReplyDelete