Meadow Hill Winter Concert



The Winter Concert was based on the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. The band, orchestra, and chorus performed. The concert orchestra was directed by Mrs. Carlin Flynn and consisted of the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. The 6th grade chorus was directed by Ms. Kelly Shackleton. The concert band was directed by Mr. William Beveridge, this band consisted of the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Next was the Jazz Band, also directed by Mr. William Beveridge. Jazz Band is a selected group of individuals from the concert band to play more complicated pieces of music. After that, the 7th and 8th grade chorus sang and was directed by Ms. Kelly Shackleton. Finally, the 8th grade chorus, which was also directed by Ms. Kelly Shackleton, performed. This final performance closed out the night. It was a great concert.






12 comments:

  1. Hey, I was there! I sang at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there in the concert, it was really fun when we were singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were awesome they were great I love how they sang

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun playing in the consert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there. I SANG THERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was fun playing in the consert

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sang there it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The winter concert was really fun...Mrs. Shakleton is a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THES SWEET . COOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the concert, and I loved playing in it, I'm definitely looking forward to play I the next concert

    ReplyDelete