COUNSELOR'S CORNER!! by Tyra, Sarai and Kevin


       Today we are interviewing the amazing Ms. Boone, also known as our school guidance counselor. These are the following questions we asked her:


      *S,T&K: What do you work as at our school?
      * Mrs. Boone: I am a School Counselor

      *S,T&K: How long have you been working here?
      *Mrs. Boone: I have been working for 13 years

      *S,T&K: What are some procedures that students can follow to stop bullying?
      * Mrs. Boone: Talk to a trusted adult/ friends.  Also you can have a peer mediation.

      *S,T&K: What can students do to help themselves if they are in trouble?
      * Mrs. Boone: You can talk to a trusted adult/friends

      *S,T&K: Why is this job important to you?
      *Mrs. Boone: My school Guidance counselor saved my life so I was
                             inspired to help other students

      *S,T&K: Why did you choose to go to Meadow Hill?
      *Mrs. Boone: I  wanted to start programs for younger students before going to 
                           J.H.S to make things different for the elementary students. 






1 comment:

  1. Tyra, Sarai and Kevin,
    It was so much fun being interviewed and photographed by you guys. You made me feel so important and valued. I have a few more years to guide, direct and advise the wonderful students here at Meadow Hill and I look so forward to it. Can't believe after 24 years in the profession that I would still LOVE it so much!! Thanks again for spending time getting to know me. Mrs. Boone

    ReplyDelete