MS. CADDEN: APRIL STAFF MEMBER OF THE MONTH by Tory S, and Sophie T.

MS. CADDEN: APRIL STAFF MEMBER OF THE MONTH

 For the new Staff Member of the Month, the blog has decided to honor Ms. Cadden, the Sixth grade Science teacher. This is what we learned about her:


Q: How long have you been teaching?

A: This is my 20th year of teaching.


Q: What grades did you teach?

A: For nine years I taught first grade, then for the past eleven years I taught sixth grade.


Q: Do you enjoy teaching here?

A: Most of the time.


Q: Would pick another subject to teach?

A: No. I've tried teaching Math, but it is actually very difficult.


Q:  Would you pick another grade to teach?

A: I would go to the lower grades, like third grade.


Q: Why did you become a teacher?

A: I went to Meadow Hill School. I had a teacher named Mrs. Cooper in 1st and 2nd grade. She inspired me to teach.

Q: If you picked a different career, what would it be?

A: An accountant.





9 comments:

  1. good job miss caden

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats ms cadden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know some of theses things about Ms. Cadden :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your the best teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats miss cadden keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Ms. Cadden on being the teacher of the month

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you ms.cadden ur one of my favorite teacherrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kind words!!
    Ms. Cadden

    ReplyDelete