Interview with the Principal (Mrs. Lucas)



We got an opportunity to interview our new principal Mrs. Lucas

Arianna and Jasmine: Do you enjoy being a principal?

Mrs.Lucas: I love being principal and working with the students and staff.

Arianna and Jasmine: When did you become a principal?

Mrs; Lucas: I became a principal in 2007.

Arianna and Jasmine: What school did you first work at?

Mrs.Lucas: I worked at Gardnertown elementary school as a teacher first.

Arianna and Jasmine: Do you have kids of your own?

Mrs. Lucas: Yes, I have 2 sons, 1 daughter, and 8 grandchildren.

Arianna and Jasmine: Do you enjoy being a principal?

Mrs. Lucas: Yes, I love being a principal but when children act up it makes me a little upset. 

Arianna and Jasmine: How do you deal with children who don't behave the way they're supposed to?

Mrs. Lucas: Well, first I have a talk with them and then we talk with their parents too.
 Thank you for the interview, Mrs. Lucas!











No comments:

Post a Comment