Our Brilliant Bloggers

Thank you for all the contributions to our blog.  Have a great summer and see you next year!




What have you learned from this experience?


Sophie: "I learned that we all need to work together to accomplish a goal especially writing for a blog."

Lissette:  "I learned that you need to work together to make something successful."

Sarai: "I learned that hard work always pays off in the end."

Tory:  "I learned how to be a better writer."

Ashley C.:  "I learned that with hard work anything is possible."

Nestor:  " I learned that you should always work hard."

Samuel:  "I learned that it is a lot of fun to be a part of an after school club and that everyone should join a club."

Gianna:  " I learned that you can make new friends by joining a club."

Alexandra M:  "I learned that you always have to be positive."

Samantha:  I learned about other people in the school."

Lezbeydi:  "I learned how to type and describe events and take photos to put on the blog."

Tyra:  "I learned how to communicate with others."

Katherine:  "I learned how to blog events that took place at our school."

Ashley D:  "I learned how to socialize with others and communicate more."

Josue:  "I learned a lot about other people and became a better writer."

Katherine S:  "I learned a lot about blogging."

Cheyenne:  " I learned how to get along with people."

Alexandra T:  " I learned what I want to be when I grow up.  Writing can really express who I am .  It takes a lot but I've really enjoyed writing as it has become a talent of mine."

3 comments:

  1. so good u are all great bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go to the blog but I forgot about it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete